|Posted Date:||25-Nov-2013 (EST)||Closing Date:||27-Apr-2014 (EST)|
|Department:||Project Management||Location:||Lexington, KY, USA|
|Pay Type:||Salary||Benefits:||Health Insurance, 401k, PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
reimbursement, as well as addressing post-marketing requirements and late phase needs, meeting the needs of patients, physicians, regulatory authorities and health care technology purchasers.
Requirements: Candidate must have an BS/BA four year degree preferably in science, nursing or healthcare field (or equivalent experience). Advanced degree in medical/pharmaceutical discipline, project management or business is preferred. Minimum of fsix (6) years as project lead in a CRO/biopharmaceutical environment.
- Responsible for managing, leading and motivating the assigned cross-functional project team, facilitating the team's ability to fulfill their responsibilities in accordance with project contracts and Mapi / Sponsor policies, procedures and SOPs.
- Responsible for managing project goals, opportunities, resources, timelines, financial expenditures, and metrics.
- Responsible for providing ongoing "client development" of current clients and support business development effort by seeking out and establishing relationships with new clients.
- Responsible for determining study assumptions, confirming assumptions with the client, defining the tasks and product deliverables in detail, identifying resources, and timeline development.
- Responsible for defining and understanding the scope of work to ensure requirements can be identified and the financial impact quantified and communicated to executive management and the client.
- Responsible for defining team goals with delegation of responsibility and timeline accountability among functional project team members and effectively interface with team members to insure resources are efficiently and properly allocated.
- Responsible for project specific quality.
- Responsible for communicating, presenting effectively, and working seamlessly with all project stakeholders: one-on-one, meetings, facilitation, motivating, problem solving, status reporting, conflict management, and delegation.
- Responsible for analyzing periodic status reports to track and compare projected completions to the actuals.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
- Share this Page